Beginning Tuesday, May 5th Fr. Denis will be offering confession by appointment only.
In accordance with a recommendation from the Bishop, we will that start offering times for confession on Tuesdays from 3pm – 6pm. You must call the office to schedule an appointment, 614-855-1400. Please leave a message if we are not available and we will get back to you and confirm your time.
Please see the specific guidelines below that must be followed.
Special Instructions During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Call the church office to make your appointment in advance, no walk-ins will be allowed.
- Stay at home if you are ill with anything contagious, especially if you are showing symptoms of the COVID-19 coronavirus. There will be other opportunities to have your confession heard when you are well.
- Take your temperature before leaving home for confessions; if you have a temperature above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit (the threshold “symptomatic” temperature for potential coronavirus) please do not come to confessions; wait until you are healthy.
- Please stay at home if you are of an age, or have other factors, that put you in the “high risk” category for getting the COVID-19 coronavirus. There will be opportunities to have your confession heard in the future.
- You MUST provide and wear a mask when you arrive for confession, we cannot supply them. Please bring and use your own hand sanitizer
- Prepare for your confession at home – you will have only 5 MINUTES to have your confession heard given these extraordinary times. Please do not use this opportunity for confession to seek counseling. If you need to speak with a priest about counseling on a particular issue in your life please make an appointment to discuss this with him outside of the confession setting.
- Arrive no more than 5 MINUTES before your confession appointment and remain in your car. You will be greeted in the parking lot.
- To improve everyone's safety, when you arrive, you will enter the Ministry Center at the West Door. (This is the door with the two flag poles and faces Morgan Road.)
- Remain standing during your confession, keep confessions to the 5 minute allotted appointment time.
- When you exit you will leave the south doors of the social hall.
Posted on Sun, May 3, 2020
May 5, by Appointment.
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.