Church of the Resurrection's Women's Group
The Resurrection's Women's Group goal is to provide, Service, Education & Social activities for the Church and Community.
We are a very busy group and all are welcome at any meeting.
Our annual dues are $5.00 and are due in January.
During 2018, Resurrection Women’s Group contributed time and/or items to:
- Breakfast with Santa – Toy for each child
- Card Ministry - Handmade Sympathy/Get Well Cards are mailed to Parishioners
- Easter Giving Basket Assembly – Homeless Families Foundation
- Hollyday Craft Bazaar – Fundraising Project by the Women’s Group
- JOIN – Collect parish donations and deliver to JOIN office
- New Albany Care Center – Assist residents with creating a craft
- Assisted Knights of Columbus during their Friday Lenten Fish Fries
Financial donations were made to:
- Life Care Alliance - Purchased and delivered 20 fans
- St. James the Less Food Pantry – Food items and funds
- St. Francis Center (Vinton County) – Financial assistance
- Word Among Us for Military
- Gahanna Summer Lunch Program
- Gospel Road/ Blest Week Youth Ministries
- Gospel Trail
- Creed – Area Carpet
- International Hospitality for School Supplies
- Members in need (Done anonymously)
- Ohio Reformatory for Women Book Club
- Star Squad Lunch
- Mardi Gras Cakes
- Fr. Jerry Rodenfels – Thank you gift
- In Memory of Mrs. Rodenfels – St. Francis DeSales and St. Matthias
- Welcome gift for Fr. Denis Kigozi
- Replacement of Main Church carpeting
Tue Nov 19 · 11am New Albany Care Center Mon Dec 02 · 7pm Social Hall of the Ministry Center WG Meeting and Christmas Party View Full Calendar
Nov 2019 27 28 29 30 31 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Download File: Programs for 2019 Meetings (412.64 KB .pdf file)
These are the current committees you are welcome
to help with.
Service, Finance, Education, Social,
Communications, Membership, & Scrapbook.
Please contact the chairperson listed if
you would like more information.
The Women's Group meets the first Monday of each month at 7pm in the Ministry Center, unless noted.
Most meetings are business meetings followed by a speaker or activity.
All Are Welcome!