Church of the Resurrection's Women's Group
The Resurrection's Women's Group goal is to provide, Service, Education & Social activities for the Church and Community.
We are a very busy group and all are welcome at any meeting.
Our annual dues are $5.00 and are due in January.
During 2017, Resurrection Women’s Group contributed time and/or items to:
- Breakfast with Santa – Toy for each child
- Card Ministry - Handmade Sympathy/Get Well Cards are sent to Parishioners
- Brick to reflect Women's Group support of Ealy House, New Albany
- Creed – Individual Rugs
- Easter Giving Basket Assembly – Homeless Families Foundation
- Hollyday Craft Bazaar – Fundraising Project by the Women’s Group
- JOIN – Collect parish donations and deliver to JOIN office
- Life Care Alliance - Purchased and delivered 20 fans
- New Albany Care Center – Assist residents with creating a craft
- St. James the Less Food Pantry – Food items and funds
- St. Francis Center (Vinton County) - School Supplies
Financial donations were made to:
- Catholic Social Services
- Mary's Meals
- Word Among Us for Military
- Gahanna Summer Lunch Program
- Gospel Road/ Blest Week Youth Ministries
- International Hospitality for School Supplies
- Kairos DCI
- Members in need (Done anonymously)
- ORW Book Club
- Right to Life - Youth DC Trip
- Starr Squad Lunch
- Mardi Gras Cakes
These are the current committees you are welcome
to help with.
Service, Finance, Education, Social,
Communications, Membership, & Scrapbook.
Please contact the chairperson listed if
you would like more information.
The Women's Group meets the first Monday of each month at 7pm in the Ministry Center, unless noted.
Most meetings are business meetings followed by a speaker or activity.
All Are Welcome!