Christmas Mass Reservations
1. Do I have to wear a mask to Mass?
YES. A mask must be worn at all times, even while seated when you are in the church building. Be sure your mask is covering BOTH your nose and mouth.
2. What time will the doors open for Mass?
Doors open and check-in will begin 30 minutes prior to Mass.
3. How will I know where I am sitting?
After check-in, you will be directed to your assigned seat. Ushers will be available to help you. You cannot save any additional seats or add any additional seats upon arrival.
4. Can I choose where I sit?
Unfortunately, you will not be able to choose your seat location. Because of COVID 19 restrictions, seats will be assigned based on the total number of people that sign up and the best configuration of the church to allow the most people to attend.
5. What if the mass I want to attend is full?
If the mass time you want to attend is full, you can sign up for a different mass. There may be additional masses scheduled if the need arises. You can also check back to see if any seats open up due to cancellations.
6. Can I cancel or change my reservation?
You can cancel or change your reservation by clicking the “View Reservation” in your confirmation email. If you have problems, please call the church office during regular business hours.
7. What is the procedure for wearing my mask during communion?
Always leave your mask on, even while seated, when you are in the church building.
When you come up for communion:
- Leave your mask on until the host is placed in your hand.
- At that time, take a step to the side and adjust your mask so you can consume the host.
- After placing the host in your mouth, replace your mask, being careful to cover BOTH your nose and mouth.
- Proceed back to your assigned seat.