Blood Drive Ministry - Red Cross Help
WE'RE THANKFUL FOR YOU~
When you made the decision to give a lifesaving blood donation, you helped save lives.
The American Red Cross thanks each of you who came out and donated at our June blood drive. We had a great turnout and went over our goal! We had 48 presenting donors and collected 46 lifesaving units, which includes 4 power red cell procedures (8 units). These units have the potential to save 138 lives here in Central Ohio!
We appreciate all our wonderful volunteers for your amazing gifts of time and food donations. Thanks to all of you for your support in giving the gift of life!
Please join us for our next blood drive on Tuesday, August 13thth, 2019.
- The American Red Cross is currently facing a severe blood shortage! You are desperately needed now, so blood can be available for patients during this critical time.
- Medical conditions and emergencies that require blood don't stop. Your generosity helps ensure blood is available to support patients' ongoing needs as well as unforeseen trauma situations.
- Blood donations are currently being distributed faster than they are coming in, but patients and their families are still counting on you.
- Please do your part to overcome this severe blood shortage and schedule your lifesaving appointment today!
Our ministry aims to assist the Red Cross to coordinate, delegate, promote and oversee all tasks involved with blood drive five times a year. We need both volunteers to assist with the blood drive event at the church and to encourage donors to give blood.
Why does Church of the Resurrection Host a Blood Drive?
- Support our community
- Energize our Parishioners by providing a convenient way to give back to the community
- Join a 125-year strong movement of service
- Enjoy a partnership with the Red Cross where everyone wins
- Save lives!!!
Why should you donate?
- You get free juice and delicious cookies.
- It's something you can spare – most people have blood to spare... yet, there is still not enough to go around.
- You will help ensure blood is on the shelf when needed – most people don't think they'll ever need blood, but many do.
- You will be someone's hero – in fact, you could help save more than one life with just one donation.
The American Red Cross has a severe winter blood shortage and is issuing an emergency call for blood and platelet donors to make a donation. Please consider scheduling an appointment and help save patient lives. To see our next scheduled drive and to sign up to donate blood, click the Red Cross Logo.